Residents of St. Joseph, Missouri, depend on the professional team at Kansas City Clean Air when they need air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, UV air purifier installation or another one of our services to help purify the air in their home or at their commercial business.
Here in St. Joseph, about a half-hour outside of Kansas City, residents like the slower pace and the opportunity for clean living. We don’t have to worry about a lot of smog and pollution here. But many factors can impact the quality of the air inside your home. If your air is contaminated, it can cause physical symptoms, including:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Trouble breathing
At first, you may think your illness is just a cold, but if it lingers for weeks or months, that’s when you may consider the possibility that the air in your home is making you sick. Kansas City Clean Air can help. We provide:
- Air Duct Cleaning — Dust and dirt build up in air ducts, and these minute particles float through the air every time your HVAC comes on. Our team uses high-powered vacuums to remove all traces of contaminants from your air ducts.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning — Without regular cleaning, your dryer vent can become clogged with lint, which can easily catch fire. It’s hard for homeowners to get a dryer vent clean on their own, but Kansas City Clean Air has special brushes that remove all traces of lint from the grooves.
- UV Air Purifier Installation — A UV air purifier installed in your HVAC system kills viruses, bacteria, mold spores and more, all before they even get a chance to enter your home. Ask us about UV air purifier installation.
- Mold Remediation — Mold can make you sick, even if you can’t see it. Have us test your home for mold. If we find any, we’ll eradicate this harmful fungus completely.
- Sanitizing & Odor Removal — If your home or office has an unpleasant smell that Febreze is not taking care of, call our team. We will find the source and rectify it so you can breathe fresh air again.
- Lifetime Services — With our lifetime services plan, you never have to worry about doing seasonal HVAC maintenance — we take care of it for you.
- Crawlspace Cleanup & Waterproofing — Crawlspaces are notorious for housing mold, critters and other unpleasantness. Kansas City Clean Air cleans and waterproofs crawlspaces, making them safe again.
- A/C Coil Cleaning — Your A/C has to work overtime if the coils are dirty. We clean evaporator and condenser coils in homes and businesses throughout St. Joseph.
- A/C Blower Motor Cleaning — Blower motors are an often-overlooked part of A/C maintenance. We clean blower motors to keep them working properly for longer.
St. Joseph Residents Depend on Kansas City Clean Air
Today more than ever, it’s important to pay attention to your respiratory health. The best way to take care of your lungs is to make sure you’re breathing the cleanest air possible. Call Kansas City Clean Air today.