It’s easy to take a nice, big breath of fresh air here in Olathe, Kansas. Our fair city is blissfully free of most types of air pollution. But what about our homes? They’re another matter.
Our houses and our HVAC systems can be an unfortunate and insidious source of contaminationfor the air in our homes. It’sour mission atKansas City Clean Air to ensure that all the homes in Olathe have fresh, clean air for residents to breathe. To that end, we offer the following services:
- Air Duct Cleaning — Air ducts harbor dust, dirt and other impurities that blow around your home every time your HVAC unit kicks on. We clean our your ducts, leaving them free and clear of contaminants.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning — Lint escapes from your laundry and lodges in the grooves of your dryer vent every time you use this appliance. Our special tools allow us to completely remove this lint, mitigating a potential fire hazard.
- UV Air Purifier Installation —Sanitizeyour air before it even gets into your home with a UV air purifier.Kill spores, bacteria, pollen and more with low-level radiation.
- Mold Remediation —The only sign you may have of mold in your home may be your respiratory symptoms. We test for hidden mold and eradicate all traces of this fungus.
- Sanitizing & Odor Removal — Call on our team when you need stubborn odors removed.Lingering smells from pets, smoke, water leaks and more are no challenge for us.
- Lifetime Services — When you opt for lifetime services, you can rest assured your HVAC equipment will be properly attended to at regular intervals so the air in your home stays clean.
- Crawlspace Cleanup & Waterproofing — Standing water, critter infestation and mold growth are common problems in crawlspaces. We clean crawlspaces and waterproof them, making your home safer for your family.
- A/C Coil Cleaning — Dirty A/C coils have to work twice as hard to cool your home. We clean coils every spring to get them ready for the oncoming season of hard work.
- A/C Blower Motor Cleaning — Blower motors are often overlooked, but this part of your A/C can spew dirt and allergens into your home if it isn’t kept clean.
Kansas City Clean Air Improves Air Quality in Olathe
We sometimes take clean air for granted. It’s only when we start having problems, such as a cold that never seems to go away, that we give thought to clean air. Allowing toxins and allergens to build up in your home can cause a multitude of symptoms, including:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Trouble breathing
Trust the professionals at Kansas City Clean Air to clean and sanitize your home so that you and your family have air to breathe that is both fresh and hygienic. Your Olathe home is your haven — choose us as your partner to keep it clean.