Other Air Cleaning Services
Apart from air duct, dryer vent cleaning, and UV purification, we also provide a host of other services including the following:
- Mold remediation: We take care of mold so you never have to worry about the safety of your home or office. Mold infestation is one of the most common problems faced by property owners. Not only is mold unsightly but it can also cause health issues such as asthma and bronchitis. Our trained technicians remove the mold from your premises in a careful, systematic manner, thoroughly ensuring it doesn’t replicate once the treatment is over.
- Sanitizing and odor removal programs: An unwanted odor is unpleasant and depending on its source, dangerous and unsanitary. There are many different sources of unpleasant odors including urine, death, smoke, fire, sewage, food, bacteria, and so on. No matter how stubborn an odor is, we can take care of it for you and ensure no harmful substances remain behind.
- Lifetime services: Proper, well-timed maintenance has a greater impact on system functionality and longevity and is more cost-effective than waiting for an expensive breakdown. With our lifetime maintenance services, we ensure your equipment, ducts, and air purifier systems always run smoothly. We also offer lifetime electrostatic air filters for your home or office ventilation system that come backed with a lifelong guarantee.
- Crawl space cleanup and waterproofing: Crawl spaces are susceptible to a number of issues including cleanliness and water leakage in homes. As a crawl space is not used very frequently, it can experience unnoticed debris buildup and mold. We make sure your crawl space and everything you store inside it remains clean and dry. Whether its insulation, sealing and waterproofing, removal of debris and rotting materials, structural repair and reinforcement, or leveling of crawl space floors, we’ve got you covered.
- AC coil cleaning: Over a period of time, your AC coils get dirty because of grease and other pollutants slowing down the functionality of the air conditioner. The efficiency of your unit reduces because it takes more energy to produce the same amount of cooling. We clean your AC coils thoroughly so that your unit gets back to its original cooling levels and functions smoothly.
- Blower motor cleaning: Cleaning your blower motor is vital to the functionality of your HVAC system. It is important that the motor inside your system is maintained and cleaned at regular intervals. If you’re facing any issues with your AC blower, we take care of it in a jiffy.